Savannah was so excited to finally be baptized by her dad. She had the opportunity to be baptized with her cousin Kodie Dye. It was really nice for both of them. Savannah had talked about being baptized for a long time. I would even catch her and MaKadey practicing with eachother. She is becoming a beautiful young lady. I can't believe how much she has grown. We sure love our little Savannah.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Savannah's Baptism
Savannah was so excited to finally be baptized by her dad. She had the opportunity to be baptized with her cousin Kodie Dye. It was really nice for both of them. Savannah had talked about being baptized for a long time. I would even catch her and MaKadey practicing with eachother. She is becoming a beautiful young lady. I can't believe how much she has grown. We sure love our little Savannah.
Posted by Chris Lott Family at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment