CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Christmas 2008

Harlee's first encounter with Santa Claus.... It was not very fun for her. I am sure it won't take long for her to figure out that this guy is pretty neat...
He brings presents and treats.. She loves treats!


Savannah... I want a Nintendo DS.. She didn't get one. Mom talked to Santa and told him that she would have to earn one. Savannah still really wants one. We will just have to see if the dentist says she has been good about brushing and flossing.

Anthony.... I want what Nanna wants.. A nintendo DS. Same story, we have to see what the dentist says.
MaKadey... I want an Easy Bake Oven.. I told her about being a little girl and never getting one. She then said that is what she wanted so that we could basically share it where Santa never brought me one. What a sweetheart!

0 comments: