We had so much fun Roller Skating. Brittane has had her Birthday Party here for the past few years and the kids always have a great time.
Grandma and Grandpa West with Jace and Krew.

Aunt Katrina and Harlee.

Grandma Lott and Kynzi
Aunt Angi and Harlee

Anthony on Roller Skates. We have to have them tighten the wheels almost completly so he won't fall down as much. He was basically just walking around instead of actually skating, but he was so proud of himself.
2 comments:
Way cute.. you need to put some pic. of Anthony after his surgery he looked so cute. I am glad he is feeling better. Guess what I have less than 20 days til this little boy will be here..How exciting..
Such a cute family! I love your header! We really need to get together. Congrats on you going to have a boy! also, i password protected my blog e-mail me to find out the info. briannakirkham@yahoo.com
Post a Comment