
Peek-A-Boo.. Where is Harlee. This was her first sleepover. Harlee is not known for her sleeping through the night--- Sorry CharReese.

Tomy and Anthony getting the tent ready. I guess Tomy woke up and Anthony wasn't in the tent. Anthony actually got a little homesick and took over Uncle Dee's spot in his bed.

Anthony, Breanna and Tomy

Harlee got so much love, that i think she is feeling deprived with having me not be able to pick her up. I guess they fought over who got to hold her. I love that our family is so full of love and I never had to even worry about them while I was in the hospital or at home trying to get some sleep.

What little characters... Tomy and Anthony. When I got out of the hospital, Chris and I went to CharReese's to pick Harlee and Anthony up. On our way there, I was able to tell CharReese we were on our way, this is when she informed us that Anthony and Tomy were in timeout. They both decided to shove screwdrivers through the walls in the toy room. Ooops.. Leave it to my son to break in CharReese's new house. So sorry again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment