Korryn, that is such a cute announcement! I finally started my blog so you can check it out when your done taking care of 5 kids. Because I know that 5 has got to be a piece of cake and you have tons of time for blogging right? Hope you are doing well.
5 comments:
SO cute!!How's everything going?
WAY cute Korryn!! :)
That is so cute!! Where on earth did you get a photo of him in the tea cup? Welcome to the world Matthew!!!
Hey Korryn, I found your blog address in our work newsletter so I thought I'd stop by and say hello and congratulations on a beautiful baby!
Korryn, that is such a cute announcement! I finally started my blog so you can check it out when your done taking care of 5 kids. Because I know that 5 has got to be a piece of cake and you have tons of time for blogging right? Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment