
We had alot of fun making Easter Goodies. The Schofield's came down and we dipped eggs in chocolate and made cute little bunnies out of washcloths. We had several flavors - Chocolate, Coconut, Cherry/Pecan, and Peanut Butter. YUMMY!

The kids all brought an egg and bunny to their teachers. They were so excited.
5 comments:
Korryn you are always doing something so fun. What were the eggs made of before you dipped them? To cute kristie
Very Cute!
I agree with Kristie, they were so cute! I want the recipie to do those next year. They look like a fun mess to make! You are so creative.
Ok your eater eggs/bunnies are so cute and creative I love them! I just caught up on some of your old posts and I can't believe Harlee is already one! She is so cute and Desi did an awesome job on the cake. I hope all is well with your new little one, he sure is adorable :)
Those easter eggs are seriously making my mouth water. I want the recipe to those. You're still in first for Neighbor of the year!!
Post a Comment