
Isn't he precious... #5 - Wow. I can't believe he is #5.

His first little outfit. We love PJ's.. I have gotten so used to wearing jammies all day where I have been on bedrest. The kids are getting that way also. We all love PJ's.

Harlee doesn't really know what to think of her new baby brother. Every day I think she is figuring out that he is invading on her space and time with mom. We had to hold her hands down so she wouldn't attack him. She can be so loving.... but she can also be so rough.

Wouldn't this be the life.... Sleep and Eat, sleep and eat....

Dani and Matthew. Dani stayed at the house while we were in the hospital. I don't know what we would do without her. The kids all love her so much. I am sure Matthew will love her too.
1 comments:
Korryn,
Congratulations! Matthew is so cute. I hope you are feeling better. I really miss you!
Kristen
Post a Comment