CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

We finally got a family picture!


I have been trying to get a family picture for some time now. This was totally spur of the moment. I was not planning on getting pictures done, because about an hour before it had been snowing! Everyone hurried and got ready (as much as you can in about 10 minutes notice) and here we are.

Just think in a few months there will be one more.

Our family is sure growing!!!!

3 comments:

The Lott Family said...

I love your new pictures! Your family looks sooo cute!

Holly said...

Those pics are SO cute!!

Valerie said...

Your pictures turned out so great! I can't believe how big your kids are. Do you know what you are having this time around? Any way, cute family, looks like you guys are doing great:)