He was jumping on the tramp with his sisters and was MaKadey's landing.
We went down to Aunt Courtney's on August 2nd and Anthony couldn't stand not getting wet, so we "bagged" his arm and let him go. Tylenol with Codeine is wonderful! I don't think he can feel a thing.
Best Buddies -- C.J. and Anthony
Harlee and Grandma Dye - Harlee is so happy. She almost always has a smile on her face.




3 comments:
cute pictures of your family! Poor Anthony with that broken arm. And I love the picture of Harlee and Grandpa. Looks like you have such a cute family :)
Harlee is so cute. We really need to get together. I'm so glad I found your and courtney's blogs, i love blogs, what a great way to keep in contact!!! How has your summer been. Conner and Savannah are in the same class, so hopefully we will see more of eachother!check out my blog...www.briannakirkham.typepad.com
I found it!! SO FUN that you have a blog, I'm adding you on my list of blogs to read, so you'd better get updating. :) Just teasin ya!
Post a Comment