At 10:00 we will be demonstrating on how to make your own Laundry Soap for as little as $7.00 for the year!! If you would like to take a sample home be sure and bring a container.
At 10:30 there will be a demonstration on the Crayon Rolls. If you would like to bring your fabric and sewing machine to make some there you are welcome. We will have interface & ribbon available for anyone who would like to complete these there that day. You will need to have 2 different fat quarters to complete 2. You can purchase these at Walmart for $1.00 each.
Lunch will be around noon. We are having Soup, Salad and Breadsticks. Apple and Peach Crisp with Ice cream will be served for Dessert.
At 2:00 we will be having a demonstration on “Chocolates” – yummy, yummy! Sister Ehlers has been making homemade chocolates for 40 years.
Holly Davis will also be doing several different types of hair bows. I don't have any pictures of these, but they are so cute! I will try and get pictures. She has great ones for Halloween/harvest time. Check out her blog to see a few samples until I can get pictures -- her blog is
http://zachhollyd.blogspot.com/
We are going to have a few baby quilts ready to be tied. So even if you don’t want to do any projects please come and help out with the Humanitarian quilts.
Remember --- Many hands make light work!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Schedule of Classes/Demonstrations for Super Saturday
Posted by Chris Lott Family at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Everything looks so cute! I was going to ask if maybe I could come join you and make a few things. Then I noticed the date that you are doing this. The same day as V.'s b-day party.:( Oh well.
Post a Comment